Saturday, April 26, 2014

*t.m.i.

*Too Much Information


One of the things about always moving is the overload of information.  A new city means new doctors and a new church.  A new house means a new address.  A new phone means a new phone number. The list goes on and on.

Recently we were literally stuck because we couldn't remember our old phone number from when we previously lived in the States; granted that was over 4 years ago.  We couldn't pick up an order at one  store and then we couldn't access another store's frequent purchase reward system.   Just a little thing, but it added to the confusion of life in multiple countries.  I think we will add our previous home assignment's phone number to the list of information that we pull out and look at our next home assignment.

(Granted I couldn't even tell you by heart my home phone number or cell number that we've kept active in Japan...but haven't used for 7+ months! Yikes! I better have that info accessible soon and start putting it to re-memory!)