Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Great Blog Links to Share


Award was given to me by Wendy, a fellow OMF International missionary here in Japan with us. Thanks Wendy for sharing faithfully and writing daily on your interesting blog On The Edge of Ordinary.

Passing the Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to get to know people as well as share good blog sites we enjoy. Rules are 1) Thank the person who gave you the reward and link back to them in your post. 2) Share 7 (or so) things abour yourself. 3) Pass this award along to 15 (or so) other blogs and let them know about it.

So here are some things about me:
  • I am directionally challenged (A.K.A. I get lost easily).
  • If I am not late, I am arriving out of breath and just in the nick of time.
  • I have a passionate heart for adoption and pray about it daily.
  • I still wrestle with balancing my "mommy" and "missionary" roles.
  • I don't wear jewellery, but love bright colored hats, bags and scarves.
  • I sing harmony because I can't reach the high notes.
  • I am selective and thorough (A.K.A. I can be picky and fastidious).
  • Someday I will proudly wear my "crown of glory", but for now I hide it.
  • I think the world of my husband and kids and am one blessed wife and mama.
  • "Spell check" is my best friend.
  • I am naturally very shy and easily intimidated.
  • I would love to learn to play the violin, do sign language and dance ballet...someday.
  • I have literally ran off heart problems for the last 6 years; thanks and praise to God.
Here are my winners and the links to some of the many blogs I enjoy:

Life in Beruit - interesting day to day life
An MK teacher in Japan - wtih beautiful pictures
Another Missionary mom - life in Austria
Women of the Harvest Blog - real life issues
Another Missionary friend - loving home and beauty
Beautiful Photography - that inspires me
The Miracle of Adoption -real life and real blessings
Beauty in Everyday life - warms my home and heart
A Missionary Mom - with a stay-at-home-heart
Great Snapshots - Tokyo daily life
House and Home - ideas for everything