Sunday, October 9, 2011

Come with Me to a quiet place

Last week I attended a JEMA (Japan Evangelical Missionary Association) Women in Ministry Prayer Day. To be honest, it is hard to take time from our busy home and ministry, but I had a friend to go with, a ride and no excuses. God knew I needed this day away to be ministered to by Him and others.
God blessed us with beautiful weather and a beautiful day. It was worth the 1 1/2 drive to get to the hills of Okutama for a refreshing walk along the river, to be treated to tea with china cups and homemade cookies, not to mention soaking in the festive fall decorations over a delicious lunch. I was so blessed by the worship time, oh, to be led and fed; quite, still moments with Jesus where He speaks encouragement and truth to my heart.