Since we are still trying to re-outfit our family's depleated wardrobe before we head back to Japan, we are always on the look out for a good find; sometimes from the "missionary barrel" (used clothes donated to missionaries), sometimes on the clearance rack at the department store and sometimes at our local 2nd hand shop.
I have to admit I am one of those missionaries trying to fight the typical stereo-type of the fuddy-duddy missionary on home assignment standing up to speak in front of everyone with out-dated clothes. Although finding something semi "stylish" and modest (of course at a great price) isn't too easy these days.
Anyway, I was so excited to find a Ralph Lauren jean jacket that fit perfectly (extra long in the sleeves) for $5 at the Salvation Army. Isn't God good? Thank you Lord for taking care of me and my family in little-big ways; like a perfect-fitting jacket for a cool, fall day.