...because that is exactly what I am. What am I doing trying to start a new blog when we are in the mess of moving? I can't even see my desk and my poor kids keep stepping over piles of stuff (that I can't decide what to do with) that clutter the floor.
I have thought for awhile how I would love to have this blog and share it with whoever would read it. It has been heavy on my heart for some time now...to try to help Christians in America understand better the world of the missionary family that they support and pray for. Sometimes I feel we are worlds apart...a feeling that usually overwhelms me the moment I step foot on U.S. soil...yikes, in just a couple of weeks.
I hope this blog will be a place where we can learn and connect. I look forward to reading your comments.