You know it's Christmas time in our house for several reasons. One is that the doorbell is ringing more. How exciting to answer and find the delivery man bearing a package sent all the way across the ocean with Christmas presents and goodies from home. We are blessed and encouraged by our thoughtful family and friends!
Another reason we know it's Christmas is that I am in the kitchen baking. Like I mentioned before, if you want some special cookies or treats you have to make them yourself. I did start about a month ago and was able freeze a few zip lock bags of cookies for our family to have closer to Christmas. Now I am baking for the "Open House" on Saturday in our home. We invited friends and contacts from church. Trusting the Lord to give us a good time of connecting with these dear Christian and non-Christian Japanese friends!