How can I be so tired when all I did was sit, talk, listen and eat? I still can't figure it out. But tired we were after our 5 day Japan field conference. What a great time though. We were especially blessed by the Bible messages from OMF's wonderful international director as well as having the chance to visit with old and new wonderful international missionary colleagues we rarely see.
Of course Tim didn't mind the all-you-can-eat sushi-bar and I didn't mind the hot springs bath on the roof. With hearts and minds full (and stomachs too!) we bid farewell to the beautiful hotel where the kids too enjoyed a wonderful English children's program and swimming several times a day. Isn't the Lord good?
We were able to stay a few extra days to visit Sapporo City where we lived for 11 years. We enjoyed a great weekend visiting the church where we used to work as well as catching up with several friends. Our family even got in a round of park golf - our favorite Hokkaido past time.